The ILO Global Business and Disability Network (GBDN) will hold its meeting on globalised corporate disability inclusion practices on 22 October 2018, as part of its 5th annual meeting, at the ILO headquarters (Room II) in Geneva, Switzerland.
The meeting will include
- Signing ceremony of Charter for new members with the presence of ILO Director General
- Learning from each other: GBDN members sharing examples of good practice
- Panel discussion on global corporate initiatives to promote disability inclusion, followed by Q&A
- Presentation of different global initiatives
- Panel discussion on disability inclusion in global supply chains, followed by Q&A
International Sign interpretation and live captioning will be provided. The meeting room has step-free access.
The meeting on globalised corporate disability inclusion practices will be followed by the 2nd global meeting of National Business and Disability Networks, 23 October 2018.
Please register here.