Webinar “Making the Future of Work Inclusive of Persons with Disabilities”,1 July, 11am-12pm (CET)
In the framework of Disability Hub Europe (DHub), a project led by Fundación ONCE and co-funded by the European Social Fund, the publication “Making the future of work inclusive of persons with disabilities”, has been developed by the ILO Global Business and Disability Network and Fundación ONCE. This publication analyses for the first time the key trends of the future of work from a disability perspective.
Join the webinar to learn more about:
- the impact of COVID-19 on the inclusion of people with disabilities in the labour market
- how the main trends of the future of work impact persons with disabilities, in terms of risks and opportunities
- the key objectives identified for the inclusion of persons with disabilities in the future of work
- how stakeholders can contribute to a more disability-inclusive future of work
- good practices on how to make the technological revolution inclusive of people with disabilities
Live captioning will be provided.