1. Persons with Disabilities Empowerment Act B.E. 2550 (Thailand 2007b)
2. Disability-specific anti-discrimination law No (ESCAP 2006, Q 10)
3. Convention on the rights of persons with disabilities ( Art. 5)
4. The Labour Protection Act B.E. 2541 (1998)
5. Skill Development Promotion Act B.E. 2545 (2002)
The Cabinet of the Royal Thai Government rendered a resolution to approve the Ministerial Regulation on the new quota system which public and private organizations are mandated to hire 1% of persons with disabilities in the public sector and 1% in the private sector.