Webinar, 24 March – Disability Inclusion in COVID-19 responses in the World of Work
Facilitated by the ILO Global Business and Disability Network, all interested stakeholders, including governments, workers’ and employers’ organisations as well as organisations of persons with disabilities participated in a webinar to share good practices on the inclusion of people with disabilities in the COVID-19 responses related to the World of Work.
- Federico Negro, Head of Coordination Support unit for Peace and Resilience (CSPR) at ILO;
- Haibin Zhou, coordinator of the China chapter of the ILO Global Business and Disability Network;
- Yves Veulliet, Global Disability & Inclusion Leader at IBM;
- Jon Messenger, Senior Specialist on Working Conditions at ILO;
- Bela Gor, Head of Legal & Content at Business Disability Forum (BDF), United Kingdom.